This was a busy year for reading! I completed 114 books in 2022 but there were a few standouts that I would highly recommend. Below are my top 10 books I read in 2022!
- The Wolf Den by Elodie Harper
- The House With the Golden Door by Elodie Harper
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Dawnlands by Philippa Gregory
- The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
- All the Blood We Share by Camilla Bruce
- The Library of the Dead by T. L. Huchu
- Our Lady of Mysterious Ailments by T. L. Huchu
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Forging Silver Into Stars by Brigid Kemmerer
And I know that next year will have some great books for my TBR list. Here are the ones I am most looking forward too!
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo (01/10/2023)
- Chain of Thorns by Cassandra Clare (01/31/2023)
- The Kind Worth Saving by Peter Swanson (03/07/2023)
- The House of Dudley by Joanne Paul (03/07/2023)
- Cleopatra’s Daughter by Jane Draycott (04/18/2023)
- Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth I by Tracy Borman (05/18/2023)
- The Only One Left by Riley Sager (06/20/2023)
- The Mystery of Dunegan Castle by T. L. Huchu (08/29/2023)
- A Curse for True Love by Stephanie Garber (09/12/2023)
- The Temple of Fortuna by Elodie Harper (11/23/2023)
What were your favorite reads of 2022? And what are you looking forward to the most in 2023? Leave us a comment!