Library Paste Death

Who would know that library paste could be so dangerous?! Guess we should all listen to our kindergarten teachers who warned us not to eat the glue.

An unknown man in Nevada was found dead after he ingested a tube of library paste that he found in a dumpster.

Thanks to Find A Grave for sharing this!

Ashley Pohlenz
Follow us

Author: Ashley Pohlenz

I am the Interlibrary Loan & Cataloging Coordinator at Derby Public Library. I am in charge of library items, creating the library newsletter and writing book reviews for our blog and newsletter. Being able to work around books is a dream! I read anything but my favorite genres are historical fiction and YA. Give me anything set in Tudor England or teenage fantasy novel and I am set.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *