150th Medallion Hunt
- The medallion will be hidden in a location within Derby city limits.
- No clues, nor the hiding place, require entry onto private property.
- Anyone who damages, destroys, or trespasses on public or private poperty will be disqualified from the contest. Seekers must obey opening and closing hours for public parks.
- A new clue will be published beginning Sunday, September 1, 2019, and ending with the final clue on Saturday, September 7, 2019, unless the medallion is found before then.
- Clues will be published on the Derby Public Library Facebook page and Instagram feed each day around 9 a.m.
- The seeker who recovers the medallion should bring it to the Derby Public Library, 1600 Walnut Grove, Derby, KS 67037, during normal business hours.
- The winning seeker must be 18 or older to claim the prize. Photo ID is required.
- The medallion must be returned to the library by 5pm on Sunday, September 8, or the grand prize will be forfeited. The contest ends when the medallion is found.
- Employees of the City of Derby, Derby Public Library, and Citizens Bank of Kansas, and their families are not eligible for the contest.
- The grand prize is a $100 and a goodie bag of 150th Derby celebration merchandise.
Sponsored by Citizens Bank of Kansas.