Discovery Passes are a special way Derby Public Library can help connect your family to the wonderful events and activities available in our community! Once checked out, a Discovery Pass will allow a family of at least four people to get into any of the locations listed below for FREE!
1. Search "Discovery Pass" in the library catalog or click on the matching icon below.
2. Place pass on hold
3. Library alerts you via phone that pass is ready for pickup
4. If using the Zoo or Tanganyika pass call the Youth Services Desk to make reservations.
5. Pickup pass at the drive-thru and use to visit the location within 7 days
6. Return pass to library and repeat
Due to Covid-19 some services and attractions may not be available. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the location's website or call ahead. Restrictions do apply to these passes and can be changed without notice.