Derby Public Library > Kids & Teens > Beanstack Reading Tracker
Beanstack Reading Tracker
We are excited to announce a new tracking app for 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, the Summer Reading Program, and other special reading events throughout the year. Say hello to Beanstack!
Beanstack is user-friendly. In addition to the website, Beanstack also provides an easy-to-use, always-at-your-fingertips app. No more misplaced paper logs!
- Patrons are encouraged to register themselves. This will change Summer Reading registration! All catalog computers in the library are now self-registration kiosks for 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten and Summer Reading.
- One-time registration! No more coming in each summer and providing all your information. Register for an account now and for Summer Reading 2020, you will simply have to opt-in your children.
- No more paper logs. We will still provide backup paper logs for those patrons unable to access Beanstack on the computer at home or with a mobile device.
1. Click here to visit Derby Public Library's Beanstack landing page. Or click one of the buttons below to download the app to your mobile device.
2. Click "Register an Individual or Family" to set up your account. With Beanstack, you only need to create one parent account and add all your children under one account!
3. Only the programs that you or your child are eligible to enroll in will show up as available.