Derby Public Library > Forms > Interlibrary Loans
Make an Interlibrary Loan Request
Our Interlibrary Loan system via the Kansas Library Catalog enables you to access some 4,000,000 books, tapes, compact discs and videos in over 300 Kansas libraries. Library staff will contact you when your request arrives at the library or if there are any problems.
Please note the following:
1. There is no grace period for ILL Items.
2. New books may not be available for loan.
3. Please allow 1 week or longer for delivery of materials.
4. ILL's cannot be renewed.
5. Item Due Dates are decided by the lending library.
6. ILL requests are limited by material format.